Saturday, August 11, 2012

Helen Benigson for Adidas

Helen-Benigson-For-Adidas-012e

Adidas has reached out to video artist Helen Benigson to create two unique chairs that will stay in residence at Adidas’ London head-quarters as part of an ongoing art installation. Benigson who was born in London and graduated with honors from the Slade School of Fine Art has had her work exhibited in the UK, Israel, South Africa and Cape Town, including an exhibition at Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Jerusalem. “For the print I layered roses that I filmed in South Africa with fireworks I filmed in London for a recent video installation. The print came about as I wanted to collide Adidas with my own creative vision.” Said the artist who's edgy and artistic side was on display with these cool chairs. Enjoy !!



Helen-Benigson-For-Adidas-0311

Helen-Benigson-For-Adidas-02s

No comments:

Post a Comment