Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Great Surprises For My Cousin Jose

555763_3661623775513_308771352_n 12


This is something that made me really happy and just goes to show how athletes can make someone so happy. Thats my younger cousin Jose in the chair, he is a huge Yankees fan and I don't think even I support the Yankees as much as he does. Jose's brother German, knows the barber who is responsible for cutting a lot of major leaguers hair and when German told him how much Jose was a fan of the Yankees he told Cano and Nova which like Jose are Dominican. Robinson Cano and Ivan Nova are two of the top players amongst all the stars in the Yankees roster and they took some time off to pay my cousin a visit. I want to thank them for giving this amazing surprise to my amazing cousin !!

No comments:

Post a Comment